Looking for a conveniently located apartment (2 real beds, not one sofa bed) to heart of Krakow with a wash machine. Cracowdays looks great but no wash machine. Does anyone know if having laundry done is easy and cheap in the city??? Anyone stayed at Studencka 1 apartmenty?
Krakow, Poland apartment and washing clothes
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 5 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 6 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 7 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 8 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 9 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 10 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 18 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 19 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 20 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 21 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 22 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros