My husband and I are taking a trip to Germany in mid-March; we'll visit Munich and Berlin and some of the surrounding areas. We thinking of going to Krakow, Poland, after Berlin and are wondering if three and a half days in Krakow will be sufficient time to spend there. Also, hotel recommendations would be welcome. We are in our late 60s, but in good shape, and like to walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 2 walking guide in Paris
- 3 Blog updates from Europe.
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 6 Trip to Pyrenees
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 9 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 10 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 11 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 12 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 16 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 21 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 22 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 23 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 24 Taxi service in Nice
- 25 Berlin Trip Report