My husband and I are taking a trip to Germany in mid-March; we'll visit Munich and Berlin and some of the surrounding areas. We thinking of going to Krakow, Poland, after Berlin and are wondering if three and a half days in Krakow will be sufficient time to spend there. Also, hotel recommendations would be welcome. We are in our late 60s, but in good shape, and like to walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 5 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 9 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 10 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 11 London visit
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 18 men's shoes spain
- 19 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?