My husband and I are taking a trip to Germany in mid-March; we'll visit Munich and Berlin and some of the surrounding areas. We thinking of going to Krakow, Poland, after Berlin and are wondering if three and a half days in Krakow will be sufficient time to spend there. Also, hotel recommendations would be welcome. We are in our late 60s, but in good shape, and like to walk.
- 1 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 2 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 3 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 4 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 London Evening Activity
- 7 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 8 rand versus euro
- 9 Germany and Italy
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 12 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 13 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 14 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 15 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 16 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 17 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 25 Changing of the Guard