My husband and I are taking a trip to Germany in mid-March; we'll visit Munich and Berlin and some of the surrounding areas. We thinking of going to Krakow, Poland, after Berlin and are wondering if three and a half days in Krakow will be sufficient time to spend there. Also, hotel recommendations would be welcome. We are in our late 60s, but in good shape, and like to walk.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Which travel plan?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Madrid to Sevilla
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 London at Easter
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Prague - must see
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 14 Car in Prague
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 23 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga