I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 2 3 days solo in London
- 3 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Chania
- 6 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 7 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 11 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 24 Now to Madrid
- 25 Lunch in Lake Garda