I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
krakow or prague/vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welcome to St. Petersburg Kurs-SPb
- 2 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 3 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 4 London and Where Else in late December?
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 7 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 8 Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 10 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 11 Bologna tips
- 12 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 13 Edinburgh - outings?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 16 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 19 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 20 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 21 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Tour Guide in Budapest