I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료황금성 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 무료오션 ▣ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 3 스위피주소 ◐ 도메인 :≫pts17.com≪
- 4 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 5 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 18 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!