I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
krakow or prague/vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 4 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 8 Greece after the Vote
- 9 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 12 Back to Provence in 2015
- 13 Spain trip report
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 16 Rocamaxour
- 17 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 18 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 19 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 20 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 21 Day Trips from Paris
- 22 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 23 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography