I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 6 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 7 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 10 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Where to from Verona
- 18 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Train passes
- 22 RENFE error message during payment
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Munich-6 days in September
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...