I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
krakow or prague/vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 3 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 4 Ideas for Spain in May
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 7 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Portugal Trip
- 13 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 16 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 17 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 18 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 19 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 20 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 21 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 22 driving in france with kids
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 25 Our first Europe Trip Planning