I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 5 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 6 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 10 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 First time in France
- 13 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 14 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 21 Prague hotels
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Munich
- 24 Puglia or La Langhe
- 25 What to expect over Christmas