I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
krakow or prague/vienna
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 13 Lucerne & Zurich
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 16 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 17 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 18 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Prague - must see