I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 5 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 6 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 7 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 8 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 9 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Tracking the Weather
- 12 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 19 Which Day?
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 22 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 23 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 24 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland