I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
krakow or prague/vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 3 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Tipping in Greece
- 6 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 American electrical gadgets
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 18 Eating in France-two new books
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11