I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 So much to do, so little time!
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Baby Milk
- 10 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 18 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 19 Super Cover For Hertz
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions