I'm having a difficult time for some reason deciding on what to do.
I'll be going with my DH and 2 DD's in their 20's for a week or 8 days in late September, early October.
My DH and I were in Prague in 2005 for business, and loved it. So this is going to be a family trip. We found a trip for 7 nights, air and hotel, for Prague (3 nights) Vienna (4), so that's one choice, or I've been thinking about maybe spending the whole time in Krakow.
A Prague "feeling" is what we're after, beautiful old square, lots of history, walkable, safe and clean, beatiful buildings, interesting day trips.
Could you spend a week in Krakow with lots to do? Neither daughter has been to any of these places, so they're thrilled just to be going (and not paying, of course!!!)
Budget? I'll happily spend hours trying to find the most charming accommodation in the best location for the least cost. In other words, a nice 3* or an apartment.
I think I'm starting to ramble - I'm hoping somebody will say something to help me decide.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trans-Siberia Train
- 2 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 3 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 4 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 5 Discover Effortless Way To Construct Muscle Fast
- 6 Edgard bus website English version?
- 7 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 8 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 9 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 10 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 11 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 12 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 13 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 14 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 15 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 16 Car rental/return near London
- 17 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 18 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 19 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 20 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Camino Redux
- 25 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg