Our family arrives in Krakow on 22 December and departs on 26 December. We are renting the same lovely apartment as once before in which to enjoy the holiday (because the kitchen was amazing!), barely a five minute walk from Rynek Główny. Coming from Vienna, we are well aware of early holiday closings, etc. and are planning accordingly with respect to groceries and the like. We will have our personal vehicle.
For those who have been in Krakow on Christmas Day, what interesting activities have you found to do once the presents have been opened and before the dinner is plated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Chania
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Paris hotel
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas