Our family arrives in Krakow on 22 December and departs on 26 December. We are renting the same lovely apartment as once before in which to enjoy the holiday (because the kitchen was amazing!), barely a five minute walk from Rynek Główny. Coming from Vienna, we are well aware of early holiday closings, etc. and are planning accordingly with respect to groceries and the like. We will have our personal vehicle.
For those who have been in Krakow on Christmas Day, what interesting activities have you found to do once the presents have been opened and before the dinner is plated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt