Our family arrives in Krakow on 22 December and departs on 26 December. We are renting the same lovely apartment as once before in which to enjoy the holiday (because the kitchen was amazing!), barely a five minute walk from Rynek Główny. Coming from Vienna, we are well aware of early holiday closings, etc. and are planning accordingly with respect to groceries and the like. We will have our personal vehicle.
For those who have been in Krakow on Christmas Day, what interesting activities have you found to do once the presents have been opened and before the dinner is plated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 7 mountain views near London
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 19 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 20 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?