Our family arrives in Krakow on 22 December and departs on 26 December. We are renting the same lovely apartment as once before in which to enjoy the holiday (because the kitchen was amazing!), barely a five minute walk from Rynek Główny. Coming from Vienna, we are well aware of early holiday closings, etc. and are planning accordingly with respect to groceries and the like. We will have our personal vehicle.
For those who have been in Krakow on Christmas Day, what interesting activities have you found to do once the presents have been opened and before the dinner is plated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Day trips around Vienna
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 16 Praiano hotel question
- 17 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Killarney
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Madrid/Lisbon
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary