Any lodging suggestings in Krakow? We are fine with either a hotel or B & B. I know that your next question is what is my criteria and price range. I honestly don't even know which area to stay in yet. I know that we will visit the salt mines and Auschwitz which are both outsite of town. We don't need fancy but do of course want clean and a location that is both safe and central. As for price, that is always difficult depending on your location as I don't know yet what is a fair price for Krakow; so let's say $90. to $140.ish.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino No-No
- 2 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 3 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 4 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 5 Bayeux tapestry
- 6 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 7 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Is Capri overrated?
- 10 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 11 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 12 A week in Paris
- 13 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 14 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 15 Train des Pignes
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 18 9 days in switzerland
- 19 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 20 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 21 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 24 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 25 Which base in the Cotswolds