Any lodging suggestings in Krakow? We are fine with either a hotel or B & B. I know that your next question is what is my criteria and price range. I honestly don't even know which area to stay in yet. I know that we will visit the salt mines and Auschwitz which are both outsite of town. We don't need fancy but do of course want clean and a location that is both safe and central. As for price, that is always difficult depending on your location as I don't know yet what is a fair price for Krakow; so let's say $90. to $140.ish.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, just arrived
- 2 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 3 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 4 Chip and Pin
- 5 France: which maps?
- 6 first family trip to Switzerland
- 7 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 11 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 12 German Rail Pass Questions
- 13 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 14 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 15 Ghent or Paris?
- 16 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 17 Venice - boats on canals
- 18 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 19 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 20 What Bus/buses
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 23 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 24 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 25 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015