Any lodging suggestings in Krakow? We are fine with either a hotel or B & B. I know that your next question is what is my criteria and price range. I honestly don't even know which area to stay in yet. I know that we will visit the salt mines and Auschwitz which are both outsite of town. We don't need fancy but do of course want clean and a location that is both safe and central. As for price, that is always difficult depending on your location as I don't know yet what is a fair price for Krakow; so let's say $90. to $140.ish.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 How long in Venice?
- 4 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Connections at CDG
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 12 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 granada to algarve
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls