we are traveling to Krakow in late November (20 - 25).....have no idea how many days we should plan for the city and are there any good 1 or 2 day side trips or other cities we should visit. Been to Vienna, Prague, Budapest and Munich....would really like to concentrate on Eastern Europe. Is it worth it to split time between Bratislava and Krakow?
Krakow + in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 3 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 4 Salzburg and day trips
- 5 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Skiing in France
- 10 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 11 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 12 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 13 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 14 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 18 Museums in Berlin
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 21 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 24 Spain traffic tickets
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?