I went to Krakow over 10 years ago and will shortly be returning. Then I stayed in a hotel just minutes from the Market Square and found it to be a fantastic location.
There seem to be some good hotels which are near to the Castle and also the Jewish District and I was just wondering in choosing a hotel where you would say the best location is.
Also how easy is it to buy tram tickets and how frequent are they.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 4 multi city flights to europe
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 10 My final Prague itinerary
- 11 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 12 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 13 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 19 Private Guide in Lyon
- 20 13 nights in switzerland
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!