I went to Krakow over 10 years ago and will shortly be returning. Then I stayed in a hotel just minutes from the Market Square and found it to be a fantastic location.
There seem to be some good hotels which are near to the Castle and also the Jewish District and I was just wondering in choosing a hotel where you would say the best location is.
Also how easy is it to buy tram tickets and how frequent are they.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 How the kids age calculated
- 4 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Firt time VISA applicant
- 7 Uffizi Phone Number
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 Sintra
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Murren to Prague
- 20 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 23 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017