I went to Krakow over 10 years ago and will shortly be returning. Then I stayed in a hotel just minutes from the Market Square and found it to be a fantastic location.
There seem to be some good hotels which are near to the Castle and also the Jewish District and I was just wondering in choosing a hotel where you would say the best location is.
Also how easy is it to buy tram tickets and how frequent are they.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 2 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 3 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 7 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 8 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 9 Car and Driver in Italy
- 10 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 11 Best location to stay in Seville
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 14 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 15 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 16 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 17 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 18 Driving out of Heathrow
- 19 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 20 Our Next Europe Trip
- 21 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 22 too many London hotels!
- 23 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 24 Spain in February or March
- 25 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27