I went to Krakow over 10 years ago and will shortly be returning. Then I stayed in a hotel just minutes from the Market Square and found it to be a fantastic location.
There seem to be some good hotels which are near to the Castle and also the Jewish District and I was just wondering in choosing a hotel where you would say the best location is.
Also how easy is it to buy tram tickets and how frequent are they.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quizz !
- 2 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 car insurance italy
- 6 Christmas Day in Granada
- 7 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 8 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 9 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 10 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Venice/Mestre
- 13 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 18 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 8 Days in Spain
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 auto europa or auto europe?
- 25 Barcelona alternative