I went to Krakow over 10 years ago and will shortly be returning. Then I stayed in a hotel just minutes from the Market Square and found it to be a fantastic location.
There seem to be some good hotels which are near to the Castle and also the Jewish District and I was just wondering in choosing a hotel where you would say the best location is.
Also how easy is it to buy tram tickets and how frequent are they.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Brief trip report Naples
- 12 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 13 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 16 What to take to Germany
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 4 week trip Turkey