I went to Krakow over 10 years ago and will shortly be returning. Then I stayed in a hotel just minutes from the Market Square and found it to be a fantastic location.
There seem to be some good hotels which are near to the Castle and also the Jewish District and I was just wondering in choosing a hotel where you would say the best location is.
Also how easy is it to buy tram tickets and how frequent are they.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 9 Greece
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Stuck in Paris
- 15 Spain - day driver advice
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 22 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Paris hotel
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como