I went to Krakow over 10 years ago and will shortly be returning. Then I stayed in a hotel just minutes from the Market Square and found it to be a fantastic location.
There seem to be some good hotels which are near to the Castle and also the Jewish District and I was just wondering in choosing a hotel where you would say the best location is.
Also how easy is it to buy tram tickets and how frequent are they.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 2 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 3 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 4 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 5 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 8 Croatia in 7 days
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Day trips from Marseilles
- 11 Need help in travel planning
- 12 London: Battle of the badges
- 13 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 14 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 15 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 16 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 Excess insurance
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 21 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 22 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 25 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain