I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Krakow and Wroclaw or Warsaw
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 trip to norway
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 My notes on Greece 101
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Best beach town in Italy?
- 19 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 Five nights in Extremadura
- 25 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary