I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 2 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 4 Croatia
- 5 Croatia trip Planning
- 6 Norway -Trips
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 9 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 20 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Norway Itinerary
- 24 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 25 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris