I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Car Rental in Italy
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Italian Riviera
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 13 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 16 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 17 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 18 Switzerland in mid-April
- 19 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 24 Hamam Istanbul?
- 25 Holiday in Austria