I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel around Spain
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 4 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 7 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 stonehenge day trip from london
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Central and Northern Italy
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 16 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 20 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 21 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 22 Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Trip to Ireland in September
- 25 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus