I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Krakow and Wroclaw or Warsaw
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 2 Driving from Italy to France
- 3 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 4 Why don't the French want to work?
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 12 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 13 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 14 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 15 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 2 weeks in Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 24 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days
- 25 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School