I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Krakow and Wroclaw or Warsaw
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Naxos in May
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 22 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 23 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 24 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country