I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Krakow and Wroclaw or Warsaw
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 4 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 5 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 6 Ghent or Paris?
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 9 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 10 Venice - boats on canals
- 11 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 12 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 16 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 17 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 20 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 21 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 22 France: which maps?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 25 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?