I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 11 Ravello to Paestum
- 12 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 French lavender and cottages