I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Krakow and Wroclaw or Warsaw
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 2 Paris in April?
- 3 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 4 Three days in Spain
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Flam, Norway railway
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 He said , she said
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo