I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lay over time
- 2 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sundays in Puglia
- 12 K-Day
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 21 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice