I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 What fresh hell is this?
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 SE ITALY
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 16 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Bordeaux to Nice
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Uber vs. TfL
- 24 Berlin
- 25 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011