I went to Krakow several years ago and fell in love with the place.
I plan to go there again shortly and this time would like to combine the trip with a few days in either Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Firstly I just wondered if you think this would be worth it and if so which town would you choose and for how many days to spend there.
Also how easy is it to get to the other place by train and how safe also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 2 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 3 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 7 10 day Italy
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Prague itinerary advice
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Santorini lodging
- 15 Ireland
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Italian car factory tours
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?