I am thinking of going to KRakow but with a 5 year old and a 3 year old......has anyone been there with young children? what can we do? and where can we stay ? any suggestions pls? we are travelling from MALTA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 London hotel
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 18 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 19 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014