Hi All, Heading back to Paros/Antiparos in summer 2013. We'll stay in quiet places on Paros and Antiparos. We'd like to also visit Koufonissia - any ideas about lodging and special spots? Has anyone stayed at Gitonia tis irinis? Other recommendations for islands in that group? Also, we think we need to give Naxos more time - we've only stopped there for day trips. What about Hotel Kalergos? We like the idea of staying at a beach spot, but does it get raucous? We don't mind some activity, but not noisy all night. Our ages put us over the hill from staying up all night.
Koufonissia and Naxos tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 8 driving in france with kids
- 9 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 10 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Which european city?