Hi All, Heading back to Paros/Antiparos in summer 2013. We'll stay in quiet places on Paros and Antiparos. We'd like to also visit Koufonissia - any ideas about lodging and special spots? Has anyone stayed at Gitonia tis irinis? Other recommendations for islands in that group? Also, we think we need to give Naxos more time - we've only stopped there for day trips. What about Hotel Kalergos? We like the idea of staying at a beach spot, but does it get raucous? We don't mind some activity, but not noisy all night. Our ages put us over the hill from staying up all night.
Koufonissia and Naxos tips
- 1 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 4 Istanbul Hotels
- 5 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 Florence to nice- help
- 7 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 8 What is the best food in France?
- 9 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 12 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 13 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 14 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 15 Where to stay in London in July
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 19 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 22 ferry to Harwich
- 23 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 24 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist