Hi All, Heading back to Paros/Antiparos in summer 2013. We'll stay in quiet places on Paros and Antiparos. We'd like to also visit Koufonissia - any ideas about lodging and special spots? Has anyone stayed at Gitonia tis irinis? Other recommendations for islands in that group? Also, we think we need to give Naxos more time - we've only stopped there for day trips. What about Hotel Kalergos? We like the idea of staying at a beach spot, but does it get raucous? We don't mind some activity, but not noisy all night. Our ages put us over the hill from staying up all night.
Koufonissia and Naxos tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Travel with Teens
- 12 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 13 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 18 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 19 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 20 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 25 I think this is a scam!