Hi All, Heading back to Paros/Antiparos in summer 2013. We'll stay in quiet places on Paros and Antiparos. We'd like to also visit Koufonissia - any ideas about lodging and special spots? Has anyone stayed at Gitonia tis irinis? Other recommendations for islands in that group? Also, we think we need to give Naxos more time - we've only stopped there for day trips. What about Hotel Kalergos? We like the idea of staying at a beach spot, but does it get raucous? We don't mind some activity, but not noisy all night. Our ages put us over the hill from staying up all night.
Koufonissia and Naxos tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 3 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Riga 2014
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 10 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Back home problems with sim card
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 Budapest
- 15 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 16 Budapest--baggage storage
- 17 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 18 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 19 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 23 How do you find French food?
- 24 Day trips from Seville
- 25 Apartments in Verona and Bologna