We plan to explore Koufinisia this summer for a few days. I wondered if anyone was familiar with Anna's Villas - or other tips for lodging? We're a romantic older pair, and like comfortable beds, views, walk to tavernas in evening, budget around 80e/night, more or less? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 2 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 3 Airport Transit Visa
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Paris advice with kids
- 6 Anniversary trip to France
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 9 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 Moscow Favorites
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 17 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 18 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 22 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 23 Italian lake cruise
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?