We plan to explore Koufinisia this summer for a few days. I wondered if anyone was familiar with Anna's Villas - or other tips for lodging? We're a romantic older pair, and like comfortable beds, views, walk to tavernas in evening, budget around 80e/night, more or less? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남마사지 SN 】 dbg35.com 【 강남마사지 강남휴게텔 강남룸싸롱 강남마사지
- 2 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 Praiano
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 Help please
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 19 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 20 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 21 Rome to venice
- 22 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 23 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?