We plan to explore Koufinisia this summer for a few days. I wondered if anyone was familiar with Anna's Villas - or other tips for lodging? We're a romantic older pair, and like comfortable beds, views, walk to tavernas in evening, budget around 80e/night, more or less? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 7 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 8 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 9 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 10 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 11 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 12 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 13 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 14 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 16 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 24 Verona and Lake Garda
- 25 20 Days in Europe