We plan to explore Koufinisia this summer for a few days. I wondered if anyone was familiar with Anna's Villas - or other tips for lodging? We're a romantic older pair, and like comfortable beds, views, walk to tavernas in evening, budget around 80e/night, more or less? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 4 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 5 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 8 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 9 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 10 Italy weather last week of March.
- 11 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 12 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 13 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 14 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 15 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 16 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 19 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 20 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 21 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 22 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 23 One Way... trust or bust?
- 24 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 25 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!