We plan to explore Koufinisia this summer for a few days. I wondered if anyone was familiar with Anna's Villas - or other tips for lodging? We're a romantic older pair, and like comfortable beds, views, walk to tavernas in evening, budget around 80e/night, more or less? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 2 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Ireland driving itinerary
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 Germany and Austria trip report
- 10 From London to Paris to US
- 11 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 12 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 16 Puglia
- 17 My greece vacation
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 Rome to Positano
- 25 Itinerary help please!