We plan to explore Koufinisia this summer for a few days. I wondered if anyone was familiar with Anna's Villas - or other tips for lodging? We're a romantic older pair, and like comfortable beds, views, walk to tavernas in evening, budget around 80e/night, more or less? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 13 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 14 Shoes for Paris in April
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 18 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 21 London visit
- 22 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague