We plan to explore Koufinisia this summer for a few days. I wondered if anyone was familiar with Anna's Villas - or other tips for lodging? We're a romantic older pair, and like comfortable beds, views, walk to tavernas in evening, budget around 80e/night, more or less? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 3 days outside Venice
- 5 Reaching the Lake District
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Jewish Vienna
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 seat reservations
- 12 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Italy in a week
- 23 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 24 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 25 Germany-Car or Train