Hi, we will be travelling by train from Zurich to Konstanz, and need to get from the train station in Konstanz to Meersburg where our lodging is. I have read that there are 2 options 1)take a passenger boat or 2)take a car ferry from the main dock. However, I can't locate any specifics on either option. We will be each be travelling with one carry-on size roller bag, so any specific advice on getting across the lake would be appreciated. Thanks!
Konstanz to Meersburg Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Rail Twin Pass
- 2 London restaurants
- 3 White Villages base?
- 4 Help with France itinerary
- 5 plug adapters ITALY
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 9 biking in France
- 10 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 13 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 14 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 15 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 16 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 17 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 18 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 19 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 20 ITALO trains need help
- 21 Terrorism in Europe
- 22 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 23 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 24 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 25 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?