Hi, we will be travelling by train from Zurich to Konstanz, and need to get from the train station in Konstanz to Meersburg where our lodging is. I have read that there are 2 options 1)take a passenger boat or 2)take a car ferry from the main dock. However, I can't locate any specifics on either option. We will be each be travelling with one carry-on size roller bag, so any specific advice on getting across the lake would be appreciated. Thanks!
Konstanz to Meersburg Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 2 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 6 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 18 Late night train from Prague
- 19 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 Bernina Express tickets
- 23 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 24 staying a month or so in each place
- 25 Sardinia, near Olbia