Hi, we will be travelling by train from Zurich to Konstanz, and need to get from the train station in Konstanz to Meersburg where our lodging is. I have read that there are 2 options 1)take a passenger boat or 2)take a car ferry from the main dock. However, I can't locate any specifics on either option. We will be each be travelling with one carry-on size roller bag, so any specific advice on getting across the lake would be appreciated. Thanks!
Konstanz to Meersburg Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Theater in London
- 5 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 10 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 11 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 14 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 17 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 18 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 19 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 20 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 21 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 24 December honeymoon in Europe
- 25 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?