Hi, we will be travelling by train from Zurich to Konstanz, and need to get from the train station in Konstanz to Meersburg where our lodging is. I have read that there are 2 options 1)take a passenger boat or 2)take a car ferry from the main dock. However, I can't locate any specifics on either option. We will be each be travelling with one carry-on size roller bag, so any specific advice on getting across the lake would be appreciated. Thanks!
Konstanz to Meersburg Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 5 Napoli logistics
- 6 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 7 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 8 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 9 Hotel in Lisbon
- 10 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 11 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 12 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 13 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 Florence during Holy Week
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 18 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 22 Train tickets France and Spain
- 23 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 24 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.