Hi, we will be travelling by train from Zurich to Konstanz, and need to get from the train station in Konstanz to Meersburg where our lodging is. I have read that there are 2 options 1)take a passenger boat or 2)take a car ferry from the main dock. However, I can't locate any specifics on either option. We will be each be travelling with one carry-on size roller bag, so any specific advice on getting across the lake would be appreciated. Thanks!
Konstanz to Meersburg Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 2 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 5 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 6 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 7 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 10 Questions for Paris residents
- 11 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 12 Mont St. Michele?
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 15 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 16 Stay in Venice
- 17 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 18 Venice - apartment??????
- 19 12 days in italy help
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 22 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 23 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 24 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 25 Holy Week in Seville 2015