Hi, we will be travelling by train from Zurich to Konstanz, and need to get from the train station in Konstanz to Meersburg where our lodging is. I have read that there are 2 options 1)take a passenger boat or 2)take a car ferry from the main dock. However, I can't locate any specifics on either option. We will be each be travelling with one carry-on size roller bag, so any specific advice on getting across the lake would be appreciated. Thanks!
Konstanz to Meersburg Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 9 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 10 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 11 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 12 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 13 Christmas in salzburg
- 14 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 17 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Italy through locals eyes
- 23 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)