Hi, we will be travelling by train from Zurich to Konstanz, and need to get from the train station in Konstanz to Meersburg where our lodging is. I have read that there are 2 options 1)take a passenger boat or 2)take a car ferry from the main dock. However, I can't locate any specifics on either option. We will be each be travelling with one carry-on size roller bag, so any specific advice on getting across the lake would be appreciated. Thanks!
Konstanz to Meersburg Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 2 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 3 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 6 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 2 full days in Paris
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 15 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 23 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 24 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 25 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe