Hi, we will be travelling by train from Zurich to Konstanz, and need to get from the train station in Konstanz to Meersburg where our lodging is. I have read that there are 2 options 1)take a passenger boat or 2)take a car ferry from the main dock. However, I can't locate any specifics on either option. We will be each be travelling with one carry-on size roller bag, so any specific advice on getting across the lake would be appreciated. Thanks!
Konstanz to Meersburg Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 2 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 3 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 4 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 7 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 8 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 9 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 10 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 11 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 12 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 13 Lucerne Switzerland
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 16 at what point should one get health insurance
- 17 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 18 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 19 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 22 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 23 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?