Hi, we will be travelling by train from Zurich to Konstanz, and need to get from the train station in Konstanz to Meersburg where our lodging is. I have read that there are 2 options 1)take a passenger boat or 2)take a car ferry from the main dock. However, I can't locate any specifics on either option. We will be each be travelling with one carry-on size roller bag, so any specific advice on getting across the lake would be appreciated. Thanks!
Konstanz to Meersburg Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 3 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 4 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 5 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 6 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 7 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 8 Satnav maps update
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 11 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 12 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 19 mallorca
- 20 April in Madrid
- 21 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 22 France to Italy advice needed please
- 23 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece