This is the follow-up to the topic"the countdown begins...I will continue with my story,BIll and I spent our first full day getting our metro passes refilled.I love that I can leave it in my case and just swipe it.Since we are doing several cooking classes this trip,we wanted to be sure where Reed and the bakery are located.Reed was a breeze to find,the bakery a little trickier,as we missed the turn the first time.Now we know we will be on time.Monday was a great day for walking,cloudy,then we had maybe 10 drops of rain.Voila,blue skies appeared.Had a croquet Monsieur and a croque Madame for Monsieur and Madame.Walked over to the Tuileries ,lots of people at the Lourve,most other places are closed Mondays.To b continued after class Tuesday..
Kohan's trip #8
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 UK for 12 days !
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 tour guides in rome
- 13 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 poland to switzerland
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 21 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 22 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas