This is the follow-up to the topic"the countdown begins...I will continue with my story,BIll and I spent our first full day getting our metro passes refilled.I love that I can leave it in my case and just swipe it.Since we are doing several cooking classes this trip,we wanted to be sure where Reed and the bakery are located.Reed was a breeze to find,the bakery a little trickier,as we missed the turn the first time.Now we know we will be on time.Monday was a great day for walking,cloudy,then we had maybe 10 drops of rain.Voila,blue skies appeared.Had a croquet Monsieur and a croque Madame for Monsieur and Madame.Walked over to the Tuileries ,lots of people at the Lourve,most other places are closed Mondays.To b continued after class Tuesday..
Kohan's trip #8
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 3 Traveling in France by train
- 4 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 5 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 6 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 9 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 10 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Arc de Triumph Question
- 13 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 14 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 15 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 16 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 17 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 18 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Paris November 2014
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris