This is the follow-up to the topic"the countdown begins...I will continue with my story,BIll and I spent our first full day getting our metro passes refilled.I love that I can leave it in my case and just swipe it.Since we are doing several cooking classes this trip,we wanted to be sure where Reed and the bakery are located.Reed was a breeze to find,the bakery a little trickier,as we missed the turn the first time.Now we know we will be on time.Monday was a great day for walking,cloudy,then we had maybe 10 drops of rain.Voila,blue skies appeared.Had a croquet Monsieur and a croque Madame for Monsieur and Madame.Walked over to the Tuileries ,lots of people at the Lourve,most other places are closed Mondays.To b continued after class Tuesday..
Kohan's trip #8
- 1 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 2 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 3 Palio Parking
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 6 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 7 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 8 Oxford to Rye
- 9 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 10 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 11 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 12 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 13 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 14 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 15 italy itinerary for comments
- 16 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 17 Extra screening at immigration
- 18 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 21 Am I too fat too travel?
- 22 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 25 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland