This is the follow-up to the topic"the countdown begins...I will continue with my story,BIll and I spent our first full day getting our metro passes refilled.I love that I can leave it in my case and just swipe it.Since we are doing several cooking classes this trip,we wanted to be sure where Reed and the bakery are located.Reed was a breeze to find,the bakery a little trickier,as we missed the turn the first time.Now we know we will be on time.Monday was a great day for walking,cloudy,then we had maybe 10 drops of rain.Voila,blue skies appeared.Had a croquet Monsieur and a croque Madame for Monsieur and Madame.Walked over to the Tuileries ,lots of people at the Lourve,most other places are closed Mondays.To b continued after class Tuesday..
Kohan's trip #8
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Florence in October
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 London at Easter
- 18 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 24 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 25 Which travel plan?