I'm trying to find the name of the area that starts with "Mary" in the Notting Hill area of London, UK including approximate boundary streets and it's N,S,E or W location to Notting Hill Gate. Also, is there an internet site showing these (whatever they're called). I'm not referring to "counties" (are they "towns", with post offices?), as these areas are not labeled on Google Maps. I'd also appreciate a generalized crash course in the rhyme and reason of London's layout (how it's organized--???). Example: In the north of London you find, in the South, across the Thames is, and so on. It seems a bit confusing at first, no doubt in part because of it's wonderful history. Thanks and Happy Travels!
KNOW LONDON WELL? Looking for "Mary"-Something Area Near Notting Hill
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 2 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 5 First time traveler to Ireland
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 21 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 24 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking