I'm trying to find the name of the area that starts with "Mary" in the Notting Hill area of London, UK including approximate boundary streets and it's N,S,E or W location to Notting Hill Gate. Also, is there an internet site showing these (whatever they're called). I'm not referring to "counties" (are they "towns", with post offices?), as these areas are not labeled on Google Maps. I'd also appreciate a generalized crash course in the rhyme and reason of London's layout (how it's organized--???). Example: In the north of London you find, in the South, across the Thames is, and so on. It seems a bit confusing at first, no doubt in part because of it's wonderful history. Thanks and Happy Travels!
KNOW LONDON WELL? Looking for "Mary"-Something Area Near Notting Hill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 5 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 Dinner cruise in Paris
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 15 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 16 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 17 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 18 South of France November Trip Report
- 19 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City