I'm trying to find the name of the area that starts with "Mary" in the Notting Hill area of London, UK including approximate boundary streets and it's N,S,E or W location to Notting Hill Gate. Also, is there an internet site showing these (whatever they're called). I'm not referring to "counties" (are they "towns", with post offices?), as these areas are not labeled on Google Maps. I'd also appreciate a generalized crash course in the rhyme and reason of London's layout (how it's organized--???). Example: In the north of London you find, in the South, across the Thames is, and so on. It seems a bit confusing at first, no doubt in part because of it's wonderful history. Thanks and Happy Travels!
KNOW LONDON WELL? Looking for "Mary"-Something Area Near Notting Hill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Spain Questions
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Avignon to London?
- 24 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us