I'm trying to find the name of the area that starts with "Mary" in the Notting Hill area of London, UK including approximate boundary streets and it's N,S,E or W location to Notting Hill Gate. Also, is there an internet site showing these (whatever they're called). I'm not referring to "counties" (are they "towns", with post offices?), as these areas are not labeled on Google Maps. I'd also appreciate a generalized crash course in the rhyme and reason of London's layout (how it's organized--???). Example: In the north of London you find, in the South, across the Thames is, and so on. It seems a bit confusing at first, no doubt in part because of it's wonderful history. Thanks and Happy Travels!
KNOW LONDON WELL? Looking for "Mary"-Something Area Near Notting Hill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 2 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Too many Trip Reports
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Hotels that we found special
- 17 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 18 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 Great London Bars with a view
- 22 Rome Food Tour
- 23 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two