I will be going on a trip in May that will be stopping in the following places: Athens, Thessalonika, Sofia, Bucharest, Brasov, Budapest, and Vienna. If you know of any knitting/yarn stores in those cities, please reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 2 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 6 Departure Tax in UK
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 Parking in Italy
- 9 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 10 FAQs
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 13 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 14 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 15 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 16 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 17 1 week in Malaga
- 18 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 19 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 20 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 21 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 22 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 23 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 24 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 25 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt