I will be going on a trip in May that will be stopping in the following places: Athens, Thessalonika, Sofia, Bucharest, Brasov, Budapest, and Vienna. If you know of any knitting/yarn stores in those cities, please reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland & Scotland
- 2 London's Must Sights!
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 6 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 7 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 4 days in switzerland
- 20 Vienna or Budapest?
- 21 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 24 14 nights in Europe
- 25 French immersion courses in France