I will be going on a trip in May that will be stopping in the following places: Athens, Thessalonika, Sofia, Bucharest, Brasov, Budapest, and Vienna. If you know of any knitting/yarn stores in those cities, please reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 London: Battle of the badges
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 6 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 9 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 10 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 11 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 12 RHK's Fall escape
- 13 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 14 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 15 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 16 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 17 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 18 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 19 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 20 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 21 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 22 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 Loire Valley itinerary
- 25 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris