I will be going on a trip in May that will be stopping in the following places: Athens, Thessalonika, Sofia, Bucharest, Brasov, Budapest, and Vienna. If you know of any knitting/yarn stores in those cities, please reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 12 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 13 Shoes for Paris in April
- 14 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 London visit
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?