I will be going on a trip in May that will be stopping in the following places: Athens, Thessalonika, Sofia, Bucharest, Brasov, Budapest, and Vienna. If you know of any knitting/yarn stores in those cities, please reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 4 3 nights in Paris
- 5 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 8 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 11 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 12 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Our European adventures
- 17 Walking Scotland
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 21 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 24 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 25 Dublin Hotel Recommendations