I will be going on a trip in May that will be stopping in the following places: Athens, Thessalonika, Sofia, Bucharest, Brasov, Budapest, and Vienna. If you know of any knitting/yarn stores in those cities, please reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 2 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 3 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 4 Way of St. James
- 5 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Norway in November
- 8 Megadrox Reviews: The Powerfull Muscle Builder Formula
- 9 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 10 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 11 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 12 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 13 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 14 Weight-dimini
- 15 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 16 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 17 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 18 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 20 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 21 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 22 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 23 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 24 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 25 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship