I will be going on a trip in May that will be stopping in the following places: Athens, Thessalonika, Sofia, Bucharest, Brasov, Budapest, and Vienna. If you know of any knitting/yarn stores in those cities, please reply.
Knitting/ Yarn Stores in the Balkans
- 1 What is the best food in France?
- 2 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 3 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 8 Paris metro
- 9 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 10 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 11 Berlin Hotels
- 12 ferry to Harwich
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 16 York Food and Drink Festival
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 20 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 21 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 22 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 23 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?