We will visit the Titantic Experience in Belfast and wondering about also doing the Titantic museum in Cobh... In the morning we will probably be driving from Cashel to Kinsale (overnight). We could stop in Cobh on our way to Kinsale to visit the Titantic museum if the recommendations is to do both the Belfast Titantic and the Titantic museum in Cobh. Thoughts????
Kinsale and Cobh, titanic Belfast and Titantic Cobh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Budget for 3 Month's
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 London visit
- 21 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?