My daughter is loaning me her kindle fire to take to Italy with us. My question is will it work? I would like to be able to check and send some emails. Has anyone used their fire? We will be in the Rome area for the first two weeks and then on to Sicily. Thank you
Kindle fire in Italy
- 1 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 4 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Ovington Square Flat
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 9 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Hotels in Sorrento
- 16 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 17 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 18 Germany with 6 month old.
- 19 Day trip to Capri
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 24 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 25 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?