Has anyone else tried this? It's free at iTunes, fast app download via wifi, easy shopping at Amazon, book downloads in seconds. About halfway through "The Imperfectionists", which is terrific, setting mostly Rome.
My new favorite toy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 A week in Croatia with kids
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece