Hi. I am planning my trip to Netherlands in April 2014. If I make Rotterdam as my base, is it possible for me to visit Kinderdijk (windmills) and Keukenhof (tulips) in one day? I intend to take public transport and no bicycle or car. If yes, what are the best routes? Thank you.
Kinderdijk and Keukenhof in 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 2 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 3 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 4 Madrid apartment input, please
- 5 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 6 December honeymoon in Europe
- 7 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 8 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 9 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 13 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 14 staying a month or so in each place
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 20 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 21 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 22 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 23 Spending money in Italy?
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014