Hi. I am planning my trip to Netherlands in April 2014. If I make Rotterdam as my base, is it possible for me to visit Kinderdijk (windmills) and Keukenhof (tulips) in one day? I intend to take public transport and no bicycle or car. If yes, what are the best routes? Thank you.
Kinderdijk and Keukenhof in 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 7 Baltic cruise ports
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Questions for Paris residents
- 10 Central European train travel
- 11 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 12 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Berlin: evening dining
- 14 Stay in Venice
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 19 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 London Weekend
- 23 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May