Hi. I am planning my trip to Netherlands in April 2014. If I make Rotterdam as my base, is it possible for me to visit Kinderdijk (windmills) and Keukenhof (tulips) in one day? I intend to take public transport and no bicycle or car. If yes, what are the best routes? Thank you.
Kinderdijk and Keukenhof in 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 3 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 4 English speaking Dentist in Rome?
- 5 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 6 Help me plan a Trip
- 7 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 8 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 9 South of France
- 10 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 11 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 12 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 13 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 14 England, Paris itinerary help
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 19 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 20 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 21 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 22 Sardinia Advice
- 23 Provence planning
- 24 Making reservations in Italy
- 25 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe