Hi. I am planning my trip to Netherlands in April 2014. If I make Rotterdam as my base, is it possible for me to visit Kinderdijk (windmills) and Keukenhof (tulips) in one day? I intend to take public transport and no bicycle or car. If yes, what are the best routes? Thank you.
Kinderdijk and Keukenhof in 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 13 poland to switzerland
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 25 Reservation needed in Germany?