Hi. I am planning my trip to Netherlands in April 2014. If I make Rotterdam as my base, is it possible for me to visit Kinderdijk (windmills) and Keukenhof (tulips) in one day? I intend to take public transport and no bicycle or car. If yes, what are the best routes? Thank you.
Kinderdijk and Keukenhof in 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 4 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 11 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 16 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 17 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome