Hi. I am planning my trip to Netherlands in April 2014. If I make Rotterdam as my base, is it possible for me to visit Kinderdijk (windmills) and Keukenhof (tulips) in one day? I intend to take public transport and no bicycle or car. If yes, what are the best routes? Thank you.
Kinderdijk and Keukenhof in 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Portugal Trip
- 9 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 16 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 17 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 18 driving in france with kids
- 19 Is my plan ok
- 20 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 21 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 22 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 23 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days