I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 6 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 7 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 8 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 9 1 way ticket
- 10 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 11 Car Rentals
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 What type of visa is right for me?
- 14 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 15 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 16 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 17 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 18 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 19 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 22 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 23 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 24 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions