I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 3 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 4 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 5 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 6 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 7 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 8 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 9 train from ams to paris
- 10 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 13 Poland in September
- 14 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 17 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 20 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Cordoba or Granada?
- 24 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 25 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon