I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 2 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Rail pass question
- 7 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 8 Ravello to Paestum
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Renting bed linens and towels
- 12 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 13 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 14 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 15 Amalfi coast
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 18 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017