I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 2 Another Visit to London
- 3 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 4 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 5 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 6 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 7 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 8 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 11 5 Days in Provence
- 12 3 days Venice to Paris
- 13 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 14 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 15 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 16 Forints or Euros?
- 17 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 18 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 Bus fine Italy
- 21 Another question about the rouble.
- 22 Scenic Tuscan Restaurant for a Group
- 23 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 25 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated