I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Kimhe- Rocio Molina flamenco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 history museums or locations
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 22 year olds in Europe
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 5 Normandy and Loire
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Pyrenees logistics
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 16 One week in Spain, late May
- 17 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 18 Northern Europe in April-May
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 23 malta
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice