I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Morocco
- 2 Car rental return Nice
- 3 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 4 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 8 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 9 Rental car return in Nice
- 10 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 13 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 16 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 17 Amsterdam B&B
- 18 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 19 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 20 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 21 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 22 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 23 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 24 What do pack for Ireland?
- 25 Dirndl Shop Locations