I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 2 Italy trains question
- 3 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 4 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 5 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 8 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 9 Iceland in July
- 10 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 13 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 16 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 17 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 18 Le Marche, Italy
- 19 Seville Itinerary
- 20 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 21 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 22 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 23 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 24 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?