I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 OUTLOOK Te12
- 2 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 5 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 6 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 7 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 11 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 3 months in Bristol
- 14 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 15 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 16 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 25 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt