I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Kimhe- Rocio Molina flamenco
- 1 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 5 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 Don't slight Bruges
- 8 Lucerne where to stay
- 9 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 12 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 15 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 16 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 17 Travel in Spain
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 21 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 22 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 I Need To Vent!
- 25 France: CDG to Beaune