I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 2 London Paris
- 3 Santorini and Positano.
- 4 Romania: Visa and Schengen
- 5 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 6 tipping
- 7 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 8 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 9 Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 11 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 12 Provins on a weekday?
- 13 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 14 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 15 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 16 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 17 Sorrento or Positano
- 18 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 19 Advice about Naples?
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 22 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 23 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 24 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 25 Poland Top Places?