I thought I would try sending you a note to see if you can help me find some info. I was on the website for Rocio Molina looking for her latest schedule in 2013 and couldn't find it updated. I went to 'contacts' on the website and emailed them and someone replied and said the schedule was in Spanish but not in English but they would fix it right away and update. Anyway, I don't see any schedule in Spanish or English for 2013. Can you suggest a link to find out that information? I have a birthday coming up in the Spring and had a wild hair to try to see if any of her performances coincide with my day. Perhaps that will narrow down where or where I should travel for my birthday too.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary