Your passion and knowledge of Spain is remarkable, and I've saved so very many posts that you have commented on. Whether it's food and restaurants, music, or just general knowledge of a place, you've posted wonderful information for so many of our questions here on the board. And therein lies my difficulty -- to find which post had which information!
So, as a huge favor for me (and I'm sure my fellow Fodorites would appreciate it, too), would you be willing to post individual threads with the information for each of the locations or themed topics that you write so much about? For instance, "Kimhe's Seville" or "Kimhe's flamenco recommendations" would be incredibly helpful.
I know this is a lot to ask so if it's not something you have time to do, no worries. We (and I speak for us as the "Royal we", aka the Fodorites) can still make the effort to search the many threads you post on. But if you do find the time......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아이라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 First time in London
- 17 France, UK and Ireland
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Germany family road trip help!
- 20 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Ischia
- 23 What do after Bernia Express?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?