Your passion and knowledge of Spain is remarkable, and I've saved so very many posts that you have commented on. Whether it's food and restaurants, music, or just general knowledge of a place, you've posted wonderful information for so many of our questions here on the board. And therein lies my difficulty -- to find which post had which information!
So, as a huge favor for me (and I'm sure my fellow Fodorites would appreciate it, too), would you be willing to post individual threads with the information for each of the locations or themed topics that you write so much about? For instance, "Kimhe's Seville" or "Kimhe's flamenco recommendations" would be incredibly helpful.
I know this is a lot to ask so if it's not something you have time to do, no worries. We (and I speak for us as the "Royal we", aka the Fodorites) can still make the effort to search the many threads you post on. But if you do find the time......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip with our dog
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 10 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 15 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 16 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Can parking
- 22 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 25 Douro Valley in January?