Your passion and knowledge of Spain is remarkable, and I've saved so very many posts that you have commented on. Whether it's food and restaurants, music, or just general knowledge of a place, you've posted wonderful information for so many of our questions here on the board. And therein lies my difficulty -- to find which post had which information!
So, as a huge favor for me (and I'm sure my fellow Fodorites would appreciate it, too), would you be willing to post individual threads with the information for each of the locations or themed topics that you write so much about? For instance, "Kimhe's Seville" or "Kimhe's flamenco recommendations" would be incredibly helpful.
I know this is a lot to ask so if it's not something you have time to do, no worries. We (and I speak for us as the "Royal we", aka the Fodorites) can still make the effort to search the many threads you post on. But if you do find the time......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 7 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 8 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 9 Italy in January?
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 17 Piedmont question
- 18 Insurance on rental car options
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 21 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 22 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 23 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 24 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows