Your passion and knowledge of Spain is remarkable, and I've saved so very many posts that you have commented on. Whether it's food and restaurants, music, or just general knowledge of a place, you've posted wonderful information for so many of our questions here on the board. And therein lies my difficulty -- to find which post had which information!
So, as a huge favor for me (and I'm sure my fellow Fodorites would appreciate it, too), would you be willing to post individual threads with the information for each of the locations or themed topics that you write so much about? For instance, "Kimhe's Seville" or "Kimhe's flamenco recommendations" would be incredibly helpful.
I know this is a lot to ask so if it's not something you have time to do, no worries. We (and I speak for us as the "Royal we", aka the Fodorites) can still make the effort to search the many threads you post on. But if you do find the time......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 2 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 3 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 restaurants in Marais district
- 6 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 14 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 18 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Two for One Days OUt
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas