Enjoyed this trip
The Royal Hotel Killarney was wonderful. The staff could not do enough for you. Location was great because it was close to everything but far enough away from all of the action. Fabulous breakfast and a great pub. Good parking as well.
The Old Presbytery B and B in Kinsale had the most comfortable bed and linens ever-and another great location and parking. Noreen and Phillip are amazing hosts with the best brown bread ever-a secret family recipe.
As for the golf-totally amazing
Killarney and Kinsale-lodging, golf and food
Enjoyed this trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 2 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 3 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 4 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 atm cards in Spain
- 12 First Time Going to Europe
- 13 Traditional food in Athens
- 14 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 15 Cotswolds village base
- 16 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 19 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 20 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 weather in Veneto area in September
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Hotel in Rome?
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's