Enjoyed this trip
The Royal Hotel Killarney was wonderful. The staff could not do enough for you. Location was great because it was close to everything but far enough away from all of the action. Fabulous breakfast and a great pub. Good parking as well.
The Old Presbytery B and B in Kinsale had the most comfortable bed and linens ever-and another great location and parking. Noreen and Phillip are amazing hosts with the best brown bread ever-a secret family recipe.
As for the golf-totally amazing
Killarney and Kinsale-lodging, golf and food
Enjoyed this trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 3 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 9 Munich
- 10 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 16 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan