As mentioned previousely we have a free hotel in limerick. My question is that can we do daytrips from Limerick to Galway and Killarney. Are we missing anything by not overnighting in these places.
Killarney and Galway overnight or daytrip from Limerick
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 4 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Chip & Pin Only
- 7 Caerhays Castle and a self catering option
- 8 Where to eat in Venice?
- 9 Copenhagen public transportation
- 10 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 11 3 days in Barcelona
- 12 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 13 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 14 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 15 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 16 Sicily 10 days
- 17 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 18 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 DeGaulle Airport
- 21 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 22 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 23 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 24 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno