Have 7 days to split between Kiev and Moscow. Have never visited either though the fellow we are traveling with has been to Moscow but not Kiev. For those of you who have been to both, what would you advise as the best split of time--3 Kiev and 4 Moscow or vice versa? Or something else entirely?
Kiev vs. Moscow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Stay near Paris
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Eurostar booking
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 20 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 21 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 italy