A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy in May
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 10 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 12 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 16 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 17 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 18 Bregenz or Lindau
- 19 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 20 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 23 Winter in Paris
- 24 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 25 I need some big advice!