A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 2 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 3 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 4 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 5 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 6 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 7 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 8 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 13 Berlin: evening dining
- 14 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 15 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 16 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 17 Alhambra questions
- 18 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 19 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 20 Airbnb
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 23 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 24 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 25 Great Britain Car Tour Help!