A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 12 British drivers
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 16 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 20 Spain Travel
- 21 Venice in Jan
- 22 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!