A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 5 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 12 We Need a Pact
- 13 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 flea markets in France
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Italy vacation rental help
- 21 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe