A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Where to stay in Rome
- 4 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 5 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 15 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 London hotel
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 A drive in Europe