A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 ITALO trains need help
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 plug adapters ITALY
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 14 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 15 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 10 days to Explore Europe
- 18 Transfer Milan airport
- 19 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 20 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 21 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 22 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 23 London for Free
- 24 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 25 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?