A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 hotels in Seville
- 3 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 4 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 Location of hotel in Rome
- 9 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Need advice for this
- 13 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 14 Welcome
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 25 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes