A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian Tour
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 8 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 9 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 10 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 11 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 12 Berlin - one day off
- 13 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 14 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 15 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 16 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 17 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 22 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.
- 23 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 24 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 25 Spain in late November/early December