A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 2 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 3 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 6 Olive Oil
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 13 french riviera
- 14 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 15 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 16 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 17 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 20 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 21 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 22 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 23 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 Romania driving itinerary help needed