A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 2 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 A Week in Spain
- 8 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 9 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 10 week in scotland
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 13 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 16 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 17 Rocamaxour
- 18 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 24 venice, italy
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days