A friend will be stationed next year in Kiev, Ukraine. I would like to visit her, and then both of us would like to travel somewhere else in Europe for a week or two. Are there easy train connections from Kiev to anywhere? I'm just now starting to research this, and am not sure where to start looking. Both of us would like to spend some time in Italy (Venice, Lake Como etc.) but this is just one idea...we're pretty much open to anything that is easily reached from Kiev.
Kiev to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 4 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 5 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 8 Help for San Sebastian
- 9 Weekend in Paris
- 10 Newgrange to Galway
- 11 Ghent or Paris?
- 12 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 13 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 14 Turkey small group tours?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 18 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Barcelona for single female
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 24 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 25 Venice - boats on canals