This museum is lacking a je ne sais quoi. Be aware that there are a lot of steps to climb. It will be a difficult climb for handicapped. While the panels are interesting, I felt that they were a bit too long and there weren't enough of them. I found that the different levels just didn't provide information about the tower
Kiek in de Kok Review
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Spain Questions
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 10 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 17 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Dublin Hostels
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD