This museum is lacking a je ne sais quoi. Be aware that there are a lot of steps to climb. It will be a difficult climb for handicapped. While the panels are interesting, I felt that they were a bit too long and there weren't enough of them. I found that the different levels just didn't provide information about the tower
Kiek in de Kok Review
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos in May
- 2 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 3 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 4 Trains in Europe
- 5 Scuol, Switzerland
- 6 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 13 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 21 Paris and where else?
- 22 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 23 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 24 Eleanor's Pages
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015