This museum is lacking a je ne sais quoi. Be aware that there are a lot of steps to climb. It will be a difficult climb for handicapped. While the panels are interesting, I felt that they were a bit too long and there weren't enough of them. I found that the different levels just didn't provide information about the tower
Kiek in de Kok Review
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 2 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 3 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Matisse at Tate
- 11 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 12 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 13 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 14 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 15 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 16 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 17 Ireland Southwest
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 21 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 22 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 canadian memorial in Normandy France