This museum is lacking a je ne sais quoi. Be aware that there are a lot of steps to climb. It will be a difficult climb for handicapped. While the panels are interesting, I felt that they were a bit too long and there weren't enough of them. I found that the different levels just didn't provide information about the tower
Kiek in de Kok Review
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 trip to norway
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 My notes on Greece 101
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 16 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 Italy and Croatia