This museum is lacking a je ne sais quoi. Be aware that there are a lot of steps to climb. It will be a difficult climb for handicapped. While the panels are interesting, I felt that they were a bit too long and there weren't enough of them. I found that the different levels just didn't provide information about the tower
Kiek in de Kok Review
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 6 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 9 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 14 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 poland to switzerland
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?