This museum is lacking a je ne sais quoi. Be aware that there are a lot of steps to climb. It will be a difficult climb for handicapped. While the panels are interesting, I felt that they were a bit too long and there weren't enough of them. I found that the different levels just didn't provide information about the tower
Kiek in de Kok Review
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 8 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Germany in December 2015
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?