This museum is lacking a je ne sais quoi. Be aware that there are a lot of steps to climb. It will be a difficult climb for handicapped. While the panels are interesting, I felt that they were a bit too long and there weren't enough of them. I found that the different levels just didn't provide information about the tower
Kiek in de Kok Review
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 2 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 5 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 6 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 7 airport transportation
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 11 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 12 phone service
- 13 Macarons!
- 14 ideas for Portugal please
- 15 DCC on the increase?
- 16 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 17 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 18 Weekend navigo options
- 19 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 20 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 21 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 24 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 25 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight