This museum is lacking a je ne sais quoi. Be aware that there are a lot of steps to climb. It will be a difficult climb for handicapped. While the panels are interesting, I felt that they were a bit too long and there weren't enough of them. I found that the different levels just didn't provide information about the tower
Kiek in de Kok Review
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Airport to Piraeus
- 3 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 4 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 5 Day trips from Seville
- 6 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 9 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 10 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 11 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 12 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 13 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 14 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 15 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 16 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 17 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 18 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 19 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 20 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Riga 2014
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?