As I started exploring on how to make our Europe trip more interesting for our 8 year old son, I realized that we can schedule some kid friendly destinations in our itinerary.
But, we will also visit museums, castles, churches and unless my son knows few trivia about each, he will just run through the routine and not enjoy as much.
My search for Kids Travel Guides led me to "Lets Go". Whoever has used it, I am keen to know your feedback? if we purchase, we plan to get the PDF versions.
Slightly cheaper alternatives I found are :-
1. Kids Travel Guide - Paris by Shira Halperin
2. Kids Travel Guide - Italy by Shiela H Leon & Elisa Davoglio
Looking for suggestions on suitable books with illustrations, interesting facts etc which kids can read up before visiting Paris, Venice, Rome etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Budapest language lessons
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?