As I started exploring on how to make our Europe trip more interesting for our 8 year old son, I realized that we can schedule some kid friendly destinations in our itinerary.
But, we will also visit museums, castles, churches and unless my son knows few trivia about each, he will just run through the routine and not enjoy as much.
My search for Kids Travel Guides led me to "Lets Go". Whoever has used it, I am keen to know your feedback? if we purchase, we plan to get the PDF versions.
Slightly cheaper alternatives I found are :-
1. Kids Travel Guide - Paris by Shira Halperin
2. Kids Travel Guide - Italy by Shiela H Leon & Elisa Davoglio
Looking for suggestions on suitable books with illustrations, interesting facts etc which kids can read up before visiting Paris, Venice, Rome etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Spain - day driver advice
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 20 Greece
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Stuck in Paris
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal