As I started exploring on how to make our Europe trip more interesting for our 8 year old son, I realized that we can schedule some kid friendly destinations in our itinerary.
But, we will also visit museums, castles, churches and unless my son knows few trivia about each, he will just run through the routine and not enjoy as much.
My search for Kids Travel Guides led me to "Lets Go". Whoever has used it, I am keen to know your feedback? if we purchase, we plan to get the PDF versions.
Slightly cheaper alternatives I found are :-
1. Kids Travel Guide - Paris by Shira Halperin
2. Kids Travel Guide - Italy by Shiela H Leon & Elisa Davoglio
Looking for suggestions on suitable books with illustrations, interesting facts etc which kids can read up before visiting Paris, Venice, Rome etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Prague
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Ischia
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Spain and South of France
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Overnight at Heathrow
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 Acorn TV and Whatsapp