As I started exploring on how to make our Europe trip more interesting for our 8 year old son, I realized that we can schedule some kid friendly destinations in our itinerary.
But, we will also visit museums, castles, churches and unless my son knows few trivia about each, he will just run through the routine and not enjoy as much.
My search for Kids Travel Guides led me to "Lets Go". Whoever has used it, I am keen to know your feedback? if we purchase, we plan to get the PDF versions.
Slightly cheaper alternatives I found are :-
1. Kids Travel Guide - Paris by Shira Halperin
2. Kids Travel Guide - Italy by Shiela H Leon & Elisa Davoglio
Looking for suggestions on suitable books with illustrations, interesting facts etc which kids can read up before visiting Paris, Venice, Rome etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 A week in the Occitanie
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 12 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 15 Train Through Spain
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 hill of crosses
- 24 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas