As I started exploring on how to make our Europe trip more interesting for our 8 year old son, I realized that we can schedule some kid friendly destinations in our itinerary.
But, we will also visit museums, castles, churches and unless my son knows few trivia about each, he will just run through the routine and not enjoy as much.
My search for Kids Travel Guides led me to "Lets Go". Whoever has used it, I am keen to know your feedback? if we purchase, we plan to get the PDF versions.
Slightly cheaper alternatives I found are :-
1. Kids Travel Guide - Paris by Shira Halperin
2. Kids Travel Guide - Italy by Shiela H Leon & Elisa Davoglio
Looking for suggestions on suitable books with illustrations, interesting facts etc which kids can read up before visiting Paris, Venice, Rome etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Amsterdam hotel
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 1 month in Europe
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money