As I started exploring on how to make our Europe trip more interesting for our 8 year old son, I realized that we can schedule some kid friendly destinations in our itinerary.
But, we will also visit museums, castles, churches and unless my son knows few trivia about each, he will just run through the routine and not enjoy as much.
My search for Kids Travel Guides led me to "Lets Go". Whoever has used it, I am keen to know your feedback? if we purchase, we plan to get the PDF versions.
Slightly cheaper alternatives I found are :-
1. Kids Travel Guide - Paris by Shira Halperin
2. Kids Travel Guide - Italy by Shiela H Leon & Elisa Davoglio
Looking for suggestions on suitable books with illustrations, interesting facts etc which kids can read up before visiting Paris, Venice, Rome etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Juangfrau / mt
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel