I am taking my 12 year old daughter to France this summer and would like us both to attend a 2-week language course. Preferably in the Touraine area or Provence area for a quaint feeling (not the cote d'azur) but am flexible. She would like a kid friendly course with learning French through games/plays/songs/etc and not just in front of a whiteboard. I would like an adult class to be held at the same time. I have found all kinds of classes for adults, private classes for the 2 of us, or teenage classes from age 13-17. But she would like the social interaction with the other kids (not older teenagers) while learning french. We are moderate beginners so probably wanting a morning class with optional activities in the afternoon. Any ideas? Really running stuck! Spent about 15 hours looking so far Thank you.
Kids french language summer course in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 3 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 4 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 5 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 Trains
- 9 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 10 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 11 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 12 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 13 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 14 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 15 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 16 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 17 Positano in high season???
- 18 Travel by train in Poland?
- 19 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 20 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 21 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 22 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 23 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 24 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 25 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour