I am taking my 12 year old daughter to France this summer and would like us both to attend a 2-week language course. Preferably in the Touraine area or Provence area for a quaint feeling (not the cote d'azur) but am flexible. She would like a kid friendly course with learning French through games/plays/songs/etc and not just in front of a whiteboard. I would like an adult class to be held at the same time. I have found all kinds of classes for adults, private classes for the 2 of us, or teenage classes from age 13-17. But she would like the social interaction with the other kids (not older teenagers) while learning french. We are moderate beginners so probably wanting a morning class with optional activities in the afternoon. Any ideas? Really running stuck! Spent about 15 hours looking so far Thank you.
Kids french language summer course in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Unique Venice Activity
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 14 car rental advice in Portugal
- 15 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Lofoten ferry
- 21 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 22 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 23 Duoro river cruises
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions