I am taking my 12 year old daughter to France this summer and would like us both to attend a 2-week language course. Preferably in the Touraine area or Provence area for a quaint feeling (not the cote d'azur) but am flexible. She would like a kid friendly course with learning French through games/plays/songs/etc and not just in front of a whiteboard. I would like an adult class to be held at the same time. I have found all kinds of classes for adults, private classes for the 2 of us, or teenage classes from age 13-17. But she would like the social interaction with the other kids (not older teenagers) while learning french. We are moderate beginners so probably wanting a morning class with optional activities in the afternoon. Any ideas? Really running stuck! Spent about 15 hours looking so far Thank you.
Kids french language summer course in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 4 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Provence : So many places too little time
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 20 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 23 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.