I am taking my 12 year old daughter to France this summer and would like us both to attend a 2-week language course. Preferably in the Touraine area or Provence area for a quaint feeling (not the cote d'azur) but am flexible. She would like a kid friendly course with learning French through games/plays/songs/etc and not just in front of a whiteboard. I would like an adult class to be held at the same time. I have found all kinds of classes for adults, private classes for the 2 of us, or teenage classes from age 13-17. But she would like the social interaction with the other kids (not older teenagers) while learning french. We are moderate beginners so probably wanting a morning class with optional activities in the afternoon. Any ideas? Really running stuck! Spent about 15 hours looking so far Thank you.
Kids french language summer course in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 2 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Berlin from Rostock?
- 8 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 9 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 Art in Paris
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Hotels that we found special
- 22 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 23 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir