I am taking my 12 year old daughter to France this summer and would like us both to attend a 2-week language course. Preferably in the Touraine area or Provence area for a quaint feeling (not the cote d'azur) but am flexible. She would like a kid friendly course with learning French through games/plays/songs/etc and not just in front of a whiteboard. I would like an adult class to be held at the same time. I have found all kinds of classes for adults, private classes for the 2 of us, or teenage classes from age 13-17. But she would like the social interaction with the other kids (not older teenagers) while learning french. We are moderate beginners so probably wanting a morning class with optional activities in the afternoon. Any ideas? Really running stuck! Spent about 15 hours looking so far Thank you.
Kids french language summer course in France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins