I am taking my 12 year old daughter to France this summer and would like us both to attend a 2-week language course. Preferably in the Touraine area or Provence area for a quaint feeling (not the cote d'azur) but am flexible. She would like a kid friendly course with learning French through games/plays/songs/etc and not just in front of a whiteboard. I would like an adult class to be held at the same time. I have found all kinds of classes for adults, private classes for the 2 of us, or teenage classes from age 13-17. But she would like the social interaction with the other kids (not older teenagers) while learning french. We are moderate beginners so probably wanting a morning class with optional activities in the afternoon. Any ideas? Really running stuck! Spent about 15 hours looking so far Thank you.
Kids french language summer course in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 21 Travel with Teens
- 22 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Snowboarding in Poland
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip