I am taking my 12 year old daughter to France this summer and would like us both to attend a 2-week language course. Preferably in the Touraine area or Provence area for a quaint feeling (not the cote d'azur) but am flexible. She would like a kid friendly course with learning French through games/plays/songs/etc and not just in front of a whiteboard. I would like an adult class to be held at the same time. I have found all kinds of classes for adults, private classes for the 2 of us, or teenage classes from age 13-17. But she would like the social interaction with the other kids (not older teenagers) while learning french. We are moderate beginners so probably wanting a morning class with optional activities in the afternoon. Any ideas? Really running stuck! Spent about 15 hours looking so far Thank you.
Kids french language summer course in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 4 Tour Group Operators
- 5 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 8 Islands in mid October
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 12 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 15 Dordogne in October
- 16 Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 19 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 20 Majorca - where to stay?
- 21 Late night train from Prague
- 22 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 3 weeks in Europe