I am taking my 12 year old daughter to France this summer and would like us both to attend a 2-week language course. Preferably in the Touraine area or Provence area for a quaint feeling (not the cote d'azur) but am flexible. She would like a kid friendly course with learning French through games/plays/songs/etc and not just in front of a whiteboard. I would like an adult class to be held at the same time. I have found all kinds of classes for adults, private classes for the 2 of us, or teenage classes from age 13-17. But she would like the social interaction with the other kids (not older teenagers) while learning french. We are moderate beginners so probably wanting a morning class with optional activities in the afternoon. Any ideas? Really running stuck! Spent about 15 hours looking so far Thank you.
Kids french language summer course in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 2 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 3 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 4 biking in France
- 5 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Help with France itinerary
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 12 Sienna at night
- 13 Traveling to France
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 19 Siena Favorites?
- 20 Amalfi Coast in October
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 24 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago