My husband and I are starting to dip our toes in the water of planning our kids' (they are currently 3.5 and 8.5, and will be 5 & 10 at the time of travel) first trip to Europe. They have previously traveled to the UK at ages 1 & 6, but that was mainly for a funeral. I'm calling this their first trip as it's the first one both will remember.
We are open to anything, but would prefer not to repeat just a UK itinerary. DH & I (as well as my parents who may travel with us) have traveled to Europe before. In fact, we went to Italy earlier this year and received some great advice on these forums!
My kids are good travelers. They are great on airplanes/trains/cars. They are typically pretty adventurous eaters. They both like learning about cultures, languages, and other countries.
For their first trip, I'm thinking no more than 10-12 nights. I think we'd be best to only change locations about 3 times (4 at the absolute most).
Where would you go? How long would you stay? We have thought about and talked about Iceland, Italy, Ireland, France, Germany, Switzerland.. on and on.
I'd be grateful for any advice you have. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 무료신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫pts17.com≪
- 3 My Topic Title무료황금성 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 4 무료황금성 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 5 무료오션 ▣ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 6 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 7 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 10 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,