We're traveling to Spain (Andalusia) with our kids in April and want to find some fun reading material for our family prior to our trip. It can be fiction or non-fiction and really any topic from kid friendly travel guides, to art, history, culture.... The more suggestions the better! Our kids are 10 (boy) and 8 (girl).
Also, if anyone has tips on "must see" sights or unique places in the Seville/Granada/Cordoba area, we'd love some recommendations for these as well.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 2 France Itinerary Advice
- 3 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 4 4 days in Provence in early June
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Leather goods in Florence
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Things to do in Montpellier
- 22 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 23 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Portugal by Train or Car?