My family are planning to see my son who's stationed at Kevlavik Iceland. Can anyone tell me about it? Any hotels nearby? Things to do. I understand it's a nice town. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 4 French Basque region
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 10 Italy Countryside
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 VISA question
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 France,Spain,Italy
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Which european city?
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?