My family and I are going to be in Amsterdam for 4 days. We were thinking of going to the flower auction near Amsterdam, then realized we MIGHT be able to see tulips blooming in the fields. I need advice about whether or not enough tulips will be in bloom around May 25. Also is it worth going to Keukenhof Tulip Park in Lisse to try to see tulips?
Keukenhof Tulip Park in Lisse worth the visit in late May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 18 Munich
- 19 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites