My husband and I will be in Amsterdam for 4 days the first week in May, 2016. I can't say I am really that much into flowers but it seems like I shouldn't go all the way to Amsterdam and not see the tulips. Is it really a must see or by the first week in May will most of the tulips be gone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Places of interest
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 Croatia transportation question.
- 7 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 10 vienna
- 11 Questions about Polish sights
- 12 Croatia Ferry Help
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 23 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!