How to best spend a day there? What not to miss? Suggestions for not having to stand in lines at entrance. Suggestions for getting tickets for the boat ride. Is taking the bus from Leiden better than taking a car to the gardens? Any other suggestions and ideas would be great!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 2 DeGaulle Airport
- 3 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 4 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 which cities in umbria to visit
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 11 insider tours in berlin
- 12 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 13 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 20 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 21 Paris in August with family
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 24 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 25 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After