I was wondering if the bus tours that are offered on the Keukenhof web site link that mention going past the bulb fields would be a better option than just taking the Keukenhof express from Schipol Plaza. I don't know if the the express bus goes past the fields. The tour is more expensive but I do want to see the fields. Thanks
Keukenhof - express vs bulbfield/garden bus tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 3 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 4 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 5 renting a car in Germany
- 6 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 7 Mont St Michel
- 8 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 12 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 18 London hotel
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Paris airport shuttle recommendations