planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Florence
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 6 What about Basque Country?
- 7 First time in Italy
- 8 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 11 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 12 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 13 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 14 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 15 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 16 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 17 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 18 italy itinerary request
- 19 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 20 Pompeii luggage storage
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 23 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 24 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 25 Sardinia for young travellers