planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
kerry car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 2 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 Hotels that we found special
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Too many Trip Reports
- 12 Great London Bars with a view
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Art in Paris
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Rental car while in Ireland
- 20 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 23 St Germain
- 24 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 25 First Time to UK since 2001