planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 2 a starting itinerary
- 3 London theatre
- 4 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 5 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 6 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 7 Opera in Prague
- 8 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 9 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 10 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 11 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 12 overnight ferries?
- 13 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 14 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 15 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 16 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 17 England/Scotland in January?
- 18 10 Days in Tuscany
- 19 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 20 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 21 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 22 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 23 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 24 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 25 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris