planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 3 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Road trip with our dog
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 18 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 21 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald