planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 Madrid airport question
- 3 Sintra
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome