planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
kerry car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 3 Milan underground
- 4 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 5 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 6 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 7 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 8 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 9 Budapest Favorites
- 10 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 11 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 14 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 15 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 16 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 17 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 18 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 21 European Backpacking
- 22 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 24 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce