planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
kerry car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 4 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 7 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 10 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 15 going to italy
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 18 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Self-driving tips for France
- 21 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 22 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 23 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 24 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?