planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
kerry car rental
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 10 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Channel Islands
- 14 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions