planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
kerry car rental
- 1 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 7 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 Train tickets
- 10 London on a sunny day
- 11 A chacun son goût
- 12 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 13 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 14 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 15 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 16 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 20 portugal
- 21 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 22 I Need To Vent!
- 23 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??