planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
kerry car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Age for booking a hotel?
- 3 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 4 Is this realistic... advice?
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 7 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 8 Rolling bags in Venice
- 9 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 10 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 11 Big and little towns of Europe
- 12 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 13 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 14 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 15 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 16 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 17 Best london location to stay?
- 18 Where to go in France mid July?
- 19 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 20 Tell me about Manchester
- 21 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 22 France to Italy advice needed please
- 23 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 24 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 25 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary