planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 8 Praiana to Positano
- 9 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 13 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 14 Venice
- 15 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 16 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?