planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 2 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 3 Age limitation for car rental
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 6 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 7 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 10 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 11 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 14 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 15 When and how to book for a trip?
- 16 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 19 Prague & Croatia
- 20 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 21 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 22 3 week backing packing trip
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 25 Fake police scam in Budapest