planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
kerry car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Day trip from London to Paris
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Mont St Michel
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 13 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 14 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Porto -City Break
- 20 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 23 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 24 Street food in Turkey
- 25 Three days in Spain