planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 2 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 3 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 7 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 8 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 9 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 14 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 15 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 16 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 22 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice