planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
kerry car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 American Express
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 15 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??