planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 Norfolk base
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 6 Renting bed linens and towels
- 7 Italy for the first time
- 8 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 9 Calling home from abroad
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 16 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 17 Our European adventures
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!