planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 2 RHK's Fall escape
- 3 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 4 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 5 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 6 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 7 Need help in travel planning
- 8 Loire Valley itinerary
- 9 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 10 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 11 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 12 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 13 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 14 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 15 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 16 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 17 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 18 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 19 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 20 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 21 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 A week driving in Bavaria
- 23 9 Days in Portugal!
- 24 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily