planning to arrive at Kerry airport on a Tuesday in August, want to rent a car for 3 days while in Dingle, then drop it off in Killarney and experience a train to Dublin. Does anyone know of a car rental company that would be able to accommodate us? Is the train ride from Killarney to Dublin scenic? Do not relish the idea of driving the whole way to Dublin, but must get there that evening (Friday) as we have an event early the next morning. Any advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 2 ) INTERNET explorer Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 INTERNET Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 3 Prem fares (again)
- 4 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 7 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 8 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 15 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania