We would like to spend a day or at least part of one visiting Kenwood House and Hampstead while we are in London.
I'm mostly concerned about getting there and getting around. I'm mobile but have health issues. Walking uphill is hard for me.
I think it's downhill from Kenwood House to Hampstead Village. Is this correct?
And getting to Kenwood House: I'm thinking of Uber OR getting the tube part of the way north (we are staying near Knightsbridge station) and then Uber or a taxi. Can anyone recommend a stop part of the way, or should we just spend for the Uber ride?
About Uber: it's loaded on our phones here, but we don't have international roaming. Will it work on the same Wifi principle that we use our phone for while traveling? I guess we'd have to use it from our apartment.
I'm feeling pretty stupid about this, so if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Praiano hotel question
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Rome-Itinerary
- 19 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 22 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 23 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 24 Berlin to Italy
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations