We would like to spend a day or at least part of one visiting Kenwood House and Hampstead while we are in London.
I'm mostly concerned about getting there and getting around. I'm mobile but have health issues. Walking uphill is hard for me.
I think it's downhill from Kenwood House to Hampstead Village. Is this correct?
And getting to Kenwood House: I'm thinking of Uber OR getting the tube part of the way north (we are staying near Knightsbridge station) and then Uber or a taxi. Can anyone recommend a stop part of the way, or should we just spend for the Uber ride?
About Uber: it's loaded on our phones here, but we don't have international roaming. Will it work on the same Wifi principle that we use our phone for while traveling? I guess we'd have to use it from our apartment.
I'm feeling pretty stupid about this, so if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 4 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 7 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 13 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 14 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 15 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 21 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 24 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 25 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together