We would like to spend a day or at least part of one visiting Kenwood House and Hampstead while we are in London.
I'm mostly concerned about getting there and getting around. I'm mobile but have health issues. Walking uphill is hard for me.
I think it's downhill from Kenwood House to Hampstead Village. Is this correct?
And getting to Kenwood House: I'm thinking of Uber OR getting the tube part of the way north (we are staying near Knightsbridge station) and then Uber or a taxi. Can anyone recommend a stop part of the way, or should we just spend for the Uber ride?
About Uber: it's loaded on our phones here, but we don't have international roaming. Will it work on the same Wifi principle that we use our phone for while traveling? I guess we'd have to use it from our apartment.
I'm feeling pretty stupid about this, so if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 3 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 4 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 7 WWI Battlefields
- 8 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 9 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 10 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 11 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 14 Iceland 3 day layover
- 15 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 16 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Milos beach stay
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 23 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 24 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 25 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?