We would like to spend a day or at least part of one visiting Kenwood House and Hampstead while we are in London.
I'm mostly concerned about getting there and getting around. I'm mobile but have health issues. Walking uphill is hard for me.
I think it's downhill from Kenwood House to Hampstead Village. Is this correct?
And getting to Kenwood House: I'm thinking of Uber OR getting the tube part of the way north (we are staying near Knightsbridge station) and then Uber or a taxi. Can anyone recommend a stop part of the way, or should we just spend for the Uber ride?
About Uber: it's loaded on our phones here, but we don't have international roaming. Will it work on the same Wifi principle that we use our phone for while traveling? I guess we'd have to use it from our apartment.
I'm feeling pretty stupid about this, so if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana