We would like to spend a day or at least part of one visiting Kenwood House and Hampstead while we are in London.
I'm mostly concerned about getting there and getting around. I'm mobile but have health issues. Walking uphill is hard for me.
I think it's downhill from Kenwood House to Hampstead Village. Is this correct?
And getting to Kenwood House: I'm thinking of Uber OR getting the tube part of the way north (we are staying near Knightsbridge station) and then Uber or a taxi. Can anyone recommend a stop part of the way, or should we just spend for the Uber ride?
About Uber: it's loaded on our phones here, but we don't have international roaming. Will it work on the same Wifi principle that we use our phone for while traveling? I guess we'd have to use it from our apartment.
I'm feeling pretty stupid about this, so if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Ireland hotel questions
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 16 Barcelona cooking classes
- 17 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 4 days itinerary for France
- 22 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat