I am considering going to Kent England for 4 days as part of a larger trip.
Has anyone been to this area of England and can make any reccomendations
On things to see for 4 days?? And what would be a good base area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 5 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Itinerary Help
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Car rental from Barcelona
- 22 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains