We are planning on visiting Kenmare and doing the Ring of Kerry. The plan is to spend a night in Portmagee so we can go out to the Skelligs the next day weather permitting. We are debating whether we should stay another night in Portmagee so we can go to Valentia Island. Or whether we should stay two nights in Kenmare instead and just the one night in Portmagee.
Kenmare, Portmagee, Valentia Island
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 London visit
- 8 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 9 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 12 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Munich and Dachau
- 16 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 17 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Useful website for France
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!