We are planning on visiting Kenmare and doing the Ring of Kerry. The plan is to spend a night in Portmagee so we can go out to the Skelligs the next day weather permitting. We are debating whether we should stay another night in Portmagee so we can go to Valentia Island. Or whether we should stay two nights in Kenmare instead and just the one night in Portmagee.
Kenmare, Portmagee, Valentia Island
- 1 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 4 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Battlefield Tour
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 19 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 24 Edinburgh
- 25 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris