We are planning on visiting Kenmare and doing the Ring of Kerry. The plan is to spend a night in Portmagee so we can go out to the Skelligs the next day weather permitting. We are debating whether we should stay another night in Portmagee so we can go to Valentia Island. Or whether we should stay two nights in Kenmare instead and just the one night in Portmagee.
Kenmare, Portmagee, Valentia Island
- 1 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 2 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 3 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 car hire france and spain
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 Trip to London
- 8 Monaco to Paris
- 9 French Riviera Overview
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 15 days in Central Europe
- 12 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 13 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 16 Planning my days in Paris
- 17 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 just want to know
- 20 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 21 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 24 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 25 London at Xmas