We are planning on visiting Kenmare and doing the Ring of Kerry. The plan is to spend a night in Portmagee so we can go out to the Skelligs the next day weather permitting. We are debating whether we should stay another night in Portmagee so we can go to Valentia Island. Or whether we should stay two nights in Kenmare instead and just the one night in Portmagee.
Kenmare, Portmagee, Valentia Island
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 2 caroline_venezia
- 3 Taormina Sicily
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 9 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 10 Suggestion for travel memories
- 11 Budget family trip to Europe
- 12 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 13 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 14 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 15 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 history museums or locations
- 18 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 19 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 20 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 21 malaga to madrid train ?
- 22 Museums in Berlin
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Lake Como transportation questions
- 25 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?