Hello! I am traveling to Provence for 8 days next June. I will have a rental car as I am spending 3 nights in Lourmarin, 3 in Cannes, then 2 in Cassis. I am flying out of Marseille after Cassis. Is it worth it to keep my rental car while in Cassis? I'm estimating it will cost about $100 to keep it for those 2 days. It may be more of a convenience factor than money. How much time and how difficult is it to return it to Marseille, then take some sort of public transit like a bus back to Cassis, then take that public transit again when we fly out of Marseille? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Keep Rental Car in Cassis?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 3 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 6 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Dordogne in October
- 16 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 17 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Bike touring in France
- 20 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 23 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Calling home from abroad