Hello! I am traveling to Provence for 8 days next June. I will have a rental car as I am spending 3 nights in Lourmarin, 3 in Cannes, then 2 in Cassis. I am flying out of Marseille after Cassis. Is it worth it to keep my rental car while in Cassis? I'm estimating it will cost about $100 to keep it for those 2 days. It may be more of a convenience factor than money. How much time and how difficult is it to return it to Marseille, then take some sort of public transit like a bus back to Cassis, then take that public transit again when we fly out of Marseille? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Keep Rental Car in Cassis?
- 1 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 2 Paris metro
- 3 RHK's heading to Europe
- 4 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 Berlin Hotels
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 Four Days in Seville
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Istanbul Hotels
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 Connection in Newark EWR
- 17 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 18 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 22 York Food and Drink Festival
- 23 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 24 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 25 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week