Hello! I am traveling to Provence for 8 days next June. I will have a rental car as I am spending 3 nights in Lourmarin, 3 in Cannes, then 2 in Cassis. I am flying out of Marseille after Cassis. Is it worth it to keep my rental car while in Cassis? I'm estimating it will cost about $100 to keep it for those 2 days. It may be more of a convenience factor than money. How much time and how difficult is it to return it to Marseille, then take some sort of public transit like a bus back to Cassis, then take that public transit again when we fly out of Marseille? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Keep Rental Car in Cassis?
- 1 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 2 Converting to EUROs
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 5 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 6 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 9 Navigo Decouverte
- 10 Lucerne where to stay
- 11 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 France: CDG to Beaune
- 14 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 21 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 22 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 23 Norway experts needed.
- 24 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 25 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)