Hello! I am traveling to Provence for 8 days next June. I will have a rental car as I am spending 3 nights in Lourmarin, 3 in Cannes, then 2 in Cassis. I am flying out of Marseille after Cassis. Is it worth it to keep my rental car while in Cassis? I'm estimating it will cost about $100 to keep it for those 2 days. It may be more of a convenience factor than money. How much time and how difficult is it to return it to Marseille, then take some sort of public transit like a bus back to Cassis, then take that public transit again when we fly out of Marseille? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Keep Rental Car in Cassis?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 3 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Dresden Train Station
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris