Hello! I am traveling to Provence for 8 days next June. I will have a rental car as I am spending 3 nights in Lourmarin, 3 in Cannes, then 2 in Cassis. I am flying out of Marseille after Cassis. Is it worth it to keep my rental car while in Cassis? I'm estimating it will cost about $100 to keep it for those 2 days. It may be more of a convenience factor than money. How much time and how difficult is it to return it to Marseille, then take some sort of public transit like a bus back to Cassis, then take that public transit again when we fly out of Marseille? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Keep Rental Car in Cassis?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 First Time to UK since 2001
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia