Hello! I am traveling to Provence for 8 days next June. I will have a rental car as I am spending 3 nights in Lourmarin, 3 in Cannes, then 2 in Cassis. I am flying out of Marseille after Cassis. Is it worth it to keep my rental car while in Cassis? I'm estimating it will cost about $100 to keep it for those 2 days. It may be more of a convenience factor than money. How much time and how difficult is it to return it to Marseille, then take some sort of public transit like a bus back to Cassis, then take that public transit again when we fly out of Marseille? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Keep Rental Car in Cassis?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 museum passes in Rome
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 8 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 13 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 16 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 UK for 12 days !
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary