My wife and I have walked, driven and cycled Paris but recently discovered the sport of kayaking and wonder if there is a group or company that offers tours of Paris via the Seine. As in cycling you never notice the hills until you have to bike up them, is the same true of the current in the Seine?
Kayaking the Seine in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 9 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 10 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 11 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 17 Reputable Tours
- 18 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 19 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 20 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 21 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 22 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 25 Portugal Trip