My wife and I have walked, driven and cycled Paris but recently discovered the sport of kayaking and wonder if there is a group or company that offers tours of Paris via the Seine. As in cycling you never notice the hills until you have to bike up them, is the same true of the current in the Seine?
Kayaking the Seine in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Cyprus in December
- 14 Cyprus photo gallery
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 Florence in October
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 21 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites