I'm heading to Croatia in July and need your advice. We've got about 6 days to spend in Croatia, and I'm hoping for a combination of several days kayaking and several days taking in the major cultural/historical sites.
So, my question to you active travelers is: what is your favorite island, favorite bay, or favorite coastal town? And, what would be your top 2 or 3 "must see" cities? (I'm assuming beautiful Dubrovnik is on the list).
If you have ideas for hostels/guesthouses/apartments I would especially love to hear about them. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 7 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 8 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Bordeaux to Nice
- 11 Travel in Europe
- 12 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Crete Holiday
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 November in Rome
- 23 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna