I'm heading to Croatia in July and need your advice. We've got about 6 days to spend in Croatia, and I'm hoping for a combination of several days kayaking and several days taking in the major cultural/historical sites.
So, my question to you active travelers is: what is your favorite island, favorite bay, or favorite coastal town? And, what would be your top 2 or 3 "must see" cities? (I'm assuming beautiful Dubrovnik is on the list).
If you have ideas for hostels/guesthouses/apartments I would especially love to hear about them. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 2 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 3 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 4 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 5 Holland Itinerary
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 8 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 16 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 17 Iceland Trip Report
- 18 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Portugal Walking Tour
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland