I'm heading to Croatia in July and need your advice. We've got about 6 days to spend in Croatia, and I'm hoping for a combination of several days kayaking and several days taking in the major cultural/historical sites.
So, my question to you active travelers is: what is your favorite island, favorite bay, or favorite coastal town? And, what would be your top 2 or 3 "must see" cities? (I'm assuming beautiful Dubrovnik is on the list).
If you have ideas for hostels/guesthouses/apartments I would especially love to hear about them. Thanks!
Kayaking and Culture in Croatia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 1st step in planning a Europe Trip
- 2 New Years in Northern Italy
- 3 Favorite Greek Islands?
- 4 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 5 Italy
- 6 Naples Port to circumvesuvio train
- 7 5 days in Paris with teenager
- 8 Best Easy-Moderate Hikes in Dolomites/ Dolomiti for a Photographer & Family
- 9 Italy over the winter holidays
- 10 Around Europe in 40 days
- 11 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 12 Renfe missing trains now I saw 6 mo ago
- 13 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE
- 14 Can someone recommend a Byzantium history tour or private guide in Istanbul
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 17 Blog updates from Europe.
- 18 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 19 Cream tea
- 20 Vineyard tours, Sept. Burgos or Leon area
- 21 Dual sim phone
- 22 Venice to Croatia
- 23 Trip Report June 2014 Peloponnese Castles
- 24 Thalys: In Advance or Last Minute
- 25 Advice? which third European city would you choose