I'm heading to Croatia in July and need your advice. We've got about 6 days to spend in Croatia, and I'm hoping for a combination of several days kayaking and several days taking in the major cultural/historical sites.
So, my question to you active travelers is: what is your favorite island, favorite bay, or favorite coastal town? And, what would be your top 2 or 3 "must see" cities? (I'm assuming beautiful Dubrovnik is on the list).
If you have ideas for hostels/guesthouses/apartments I would especially love to hear about them. Thanks!
Kayaking and Culture in Croatia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 2 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 3 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 4 Cardiff Wales in March
- 5 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 6 spain
- 7 Rome in 6 days
- 8 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 9 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 10 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 UK Traveler ? Spare 5 minutes ? Help me please
- 13 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 14 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 15 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Nice, France September 2013
- 18 Question about justairports
- 19 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 20 Land v Waterways touring
- 21 Bob the Navigator's drive in Tuscany?
- 22 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 23 Augsburg with kids
- 24 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine