I'm heading to Croatia in July and need your advice. We've got about 6 days to spend in Croatia, and I'm hoping for a combination of several days kayaking and several days taking in the major cultural/historical sites.
So, my question to you active travelers is: what is your favorite island, favorite bay, or favorite coastal town? And, what would be your top 2 or 3 "must see" cities? (I'm assuming beautiful Dubrovnik is on the list).
If you have ideas for hostels/guesthouses/apartments I would especially love to hear about them. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 2 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 3 Germany at Christmas
- 4 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 5 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 6 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 9 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 10 British Airways, anyone?
- 11 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 12 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 13 Mirrors?
- 14 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 15 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 16 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 17 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 18 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 19 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 20 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 21 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 22 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 23 2 weeks in France next May
- 24 Istanbul to budapest
- 25 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question