I'm heading to Croatia in July and need your advice. We've got about 6 days to spend in Croatia, and I'm hoping for a combination of several days kayaking and several days taking in the major cultural/historical sites.
So, my question to you active travelers is: what is your favorite island, favorite bay, or favorite coastal town? And, what would be your top 2 or 3 "must see" cities? (I'm assuming beautiful Dubrovnik is on the list).
If you have ideas for hostels/guesthouses/apartments I would especially love to hear about them. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 advance tickets?
- 4 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 12 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 13 Trip to Rome
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Spain in December
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 cheap food in london
- 19 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Eating Indian In London
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 Sundays in Puglia