Many years ago I visited the Kathe Wohlfahrt Christmas shop in Rothenburg Germany. I was pleased to see on the shop's website that there is now a shop or two shops in Bruges Belgium. The photo of the shop makes it appear to be in town however the map shows the locations as both being quite far south of town along a major road. We will be without a car when we travel to Bruges this fall and I wonder if the best way to reach the shop from the center of Bruges is by taxi. Thank you for any information you can provide.
Kathe Wohlfahrt in Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 2 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 3 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 4 Southern Italy in November
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Italy in October
- 13 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 14 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 15 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 3 weeks in Sicily
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 20 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 21 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 22 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 23 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 24 Dollhouse furniture
- 25 Best Way To Pay For the Tube