Many years ago I visited the Kathe Wohlfahrt Christmas shop in Rothenburg Germany. I was pleased to see on the shop's website that there is now a shop or two shops in Bruges Belgium. The photo of the shop makes it appear to be in town however the map shows the locations as both being quite far south of town along a major road. We will be without a car when we travel to Bruges this fall and I wonder if the best way to reach the shop from the center of Bruges is by taxi. Thank you for any information you can provide.
Kathe Wohlfahrt in Bruges
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Planning a holiday
- 18 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 19 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 20 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati