Many years ago I visited the Kathe Wohlfahrt Christmas shop in Rothenburg Germany. I was pleased to see on the shop's website that there is now a shop or two shops in Bruges Belgium. The photo of the shop makes it appear to be in town however the map shows the locations as both being quite far south of town along a major road. We will be without a car when we travel to Bruges this fall and I wonder if the best way to reach the shop from the center of Bruges is by taxi. Thank you for any information you can provide.
Kathe Wohlfahrt in Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Tight Planning?
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 15 Travel with Teens
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Italy