We are thinking about staying in Prague for a week during our honeymoon (the other week is in Rome). I was thinking about taking a side trip to Karlovy Vary...has anyone else been there and if so how did you like it. We will be going in mid December. I was wondering if we should just do it as a day trip or just stay 5 nights in Prague and 2 nights in Karlovy Vary. Any suggestions?
Karlovy Vary...how long to stay
- 1 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 2 Please review my REVISED Germany/Austria/Switzerland itinerary
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 One hour 15 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt
- 5 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 6 Affordable London Hotel
- 7 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 8 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 9 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 12 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 13 Help for first timers
- 14 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 15 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 16 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 17 Parisian Pickpockets
- 18 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 19 Paris Ticket t+
- 20 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 21 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 22 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 23 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 24 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 25 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013