First time to Spain and I understand dinner is from around 0830 to 2300. Since all the action seems to be very late in the evening and extends to the wee hours, why does the Metro stop at Midnight and not start again until 0500? I know it runs a bit later on the weekends but hey this is Spain right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 Naxos in May
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 10 20 days in Germany
- 11 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 12 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 15 help regarding removal firm in london
- 16 Dresden or Leipzig
- 17 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 18 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 19 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 20 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 South of France November Trip Report
- 23 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 24 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 25 Tips for Chamonix in June?