First time to Spain and I understand dinner is from around 0830 to 2300. Since all the action seems to be very late in the evening and extends to the wee hours, why does the Metro stop at Midnight and not start again until 0500? I know it runs a bit later on the weekends but hey this is Spain right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 2 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 6 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Istanbul water
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 11 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 14 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Day Trips from Nice
- 21 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 22 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 23 Madrid: City Views
- 24 How much luggage?????
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?