First time to Spain and I understand dinner is from around 0830 to 2300. Since all the action seems to be very late in the evening and extends to the wee hours, why does the Metro stop at Midnight and not start again until 0500? I know it runs a bit later on the weekends but hey this is Spain right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy food budget
- 2 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 3 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 6 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 7 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 8 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 9 Munich accommodations
- 10 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 11 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 12 Hotel in Lisbon
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 15 Where to stay in Prague?
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 19 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Positano in high season???
- 23 Porto to Salamanca
- 24 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 25 Tyrol - need general help