First time to Spain and I understand dinner is from around 0830 to 2300. Since all the action seems to be very late in the evening and extends to the wee hours, why does the Metro stop at Midnight and not start again until 0500? I know it runs a bit later on the weekends but hey this is Spain right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 3 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 7 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 18 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 21 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 22 Scotland Votes "No"
- 23 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 24 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September