Not all the things you've been told are illegal will actually lead to trouble:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 2 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 3 German Train travel
- 4 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 5 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 6 Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid
- 7 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 8 Italy
- 9 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 10 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 11 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 12 Lake Como - basta!
- 13 5-6 days in Iceland in May, road trip possible?
- 14 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 15 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 20 Athens airport
- 21 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 22 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 25 When and how to book for a trip?