Not all the things you've been told are illegal will actually lead to trouble:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ึึ7 Dives site at Koh Chang
- 2 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 5 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 6 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 9 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 10 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Cordoba or Granada?
- 13 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 15 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 16 Geneva to Munich
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 19 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 20 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 21 Iceland itinerary help
- 22 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 25 Hertz Never Lost