I'm thinking about 2 weeks, middle of the summer 2015 with hub and 9 year old son. I've read about the highlights of Iceland (glaciers, hot springs, pretty scenery, etc), but don't really know much about it. I think we'd rent a car and explore. Any tips on stuff to see, places to go or an itinerary? Hub and I have traveled all over the world and we're introducing our son to the joys of travel while going places we haven't been before.
Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 2 France 8 days
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 5 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 9 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 10 Baltic cruise ports
- 11 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 12 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 13 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 14 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 15 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 16 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 17 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 18 Back to Provence in 2015
- 19 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 20 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 21 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 22 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 25 Hotels in old Rome