I'm thinking about 2 weeks, middle of the summer 2015 with hub and 9 year old son. I've read about the highlights of Iceland (glaciers, hot springs, pretty scenery, etc), but don't really know much about it. I think we'd rent a car and explore. Any tips on stuff to see, places to go or an itinerary? Hub and I have traveled all over the world and we're introducing our son to the joys of travel while going places we haven't been before.
Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary advise needed
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Working Holiday in Germany
- 5 4 weeks in the UK
- 6 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 7 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 8 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 9 Provence in November
- 10 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 11 Rome Areas to stay
- 12 Italy 14 days
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 When to go to Sicily
- 16 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Wengen to Torino?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 23 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question