I'm thinking about 2 weeks, middle of the summer 2015 with hub and 9 year old son. I've read about the highlights of Iceland (glaciers, hot springs, pretty scenery, etc), but don't really know much about it. I think we'd rent a car and explore. Any tips on stuff to see, places to go or an itinerary? Hub and I have traveled all over the world and we're introducing our son to the joys of travel while going places we haven't been before.
Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 6 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 7 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 15 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 16 travel to western Europe from India
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 20 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 21 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 22 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 23 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 24 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 25 Barcelona apartment input, please