I'm thinking about 2 weeks, middle of the summer 2015 with hub and 9 year old son. I've read about the highlights of Iceland (glaciers, hot springs, pretty scenery, etc), but don't really know much about it. I think we'd rent a car and explore. Any tips on stuff to see, places to go or an itinerary? Hub and I have traveled all over the world and we're introducing our son to the joys of travel while going places we haven't been before.
Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 6 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 7 How to make this adventure work?
- 8 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 9 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 10 dining in Brussels
- 11 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 14 using airbnb for the first time...
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 20 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 21 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 22 How much luggage?????
- 23 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 24 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 25 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...