I'm thinking about 2 weeks, middle of the summer 2015 with hub and 9 year old son. I've read about the highlights of Iceland (glaciers, hot springs, pretty scenery, etc), but don't really know much about it. I think we'd rent a car and explore. Any tips on stuff to see, places to go or an itinerary? Hub and I have traveled all over the world and we're introducing our son to the joys of travel while going places we haven't been before.
Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 london in 2.5 days
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 6 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 7 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 8 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 9 Two Days in Prague
- 10 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 11 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Escargot
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Pisa or Siena?
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 21 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 22 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 23 Best data sim
- 24 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 25 Tickets for premier league and England games