I returned yesterday from a trip to Moscow, Minsk and St. Petersburg. Since I dont have time to post a single large trip report, I will be writing in segments. Hopefully, they can provide you all with some helpful information.
General Trip Info
My wife was born in Minsk and left when she was a child, right when the USSR was beggining to crumble. She had never been back so we decided to go and recuited her parents and sister to come along. Her family still speak and read fluent Russian and I speak a little, making things much easier (more on this and the general lack of english later) and in some cases cheaper.
We flew from SFO into Moscow, took a sleeper train to Minsk, another to St. Pete and flew back to SF from there. Trip length was two weeks.
Subjects likely covered in the future, in no particular order: Dress and Culture, Language, Why everyone should take trains, Banyas, Food and more.
Enjoy and feel free to ask questions. I can't guarantee how often I will be able to update, but hopefully not more than every few days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 8 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 9 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 10 Should I speculate?
- 11 Case of smoking stains
- 12 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 13 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 14 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 15 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 16 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 Dentix in Spain
- 23 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 24 Croatia
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
Just Returned from Russia: Dress, Food, General Info and More