My wife and I are planning a Venice, Florence, Rome trip in September. We have never used the Italian trains and have sweaty palms about navigating the stations, acquiring tickets, finding the correct train and track, etc. We are seniors and lugging bags through confusing stations in a mad rush gives us pause. Comments will be appreciated.
Just how intimidating is the Italian rail system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 7 Alterations to night trains routes
- 8 Trip Report, part 1
- 9 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 10 Scottish Passport
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 shortened trip to Italy
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 18 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 21 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 22 Sunny September Trip Report
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 25 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?