My wife and I are planning a Venice, Florence, Rome trip in September. We have never used the Italian trains and have sweaty palms about navigating the stations, acquiring tickets, finding the correct train and track, etc. We are seniors and lugging bags through confusing stations in a mad rush gives us pause. Comments will be appreciated.
Just how intimidating is the Italian rail system?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 5 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Ireland in a week
- 15 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.